Community Partners Care for their Community
Sponsoring events that customers care about enhances your company’s prestige and credibility while providing critical funding for Four Seasons patient and family programs.
Corporate sponsorship is the fastest growing type of marketing in the United States. According to a recent study, 72% of consumers positively view brands that provide quality event experiences and 74% of them say that it makes them more likely to use the company.
Need to invest your sponsor dollars wisely? Hospice helps everyone.
It’s practically impossible to find an individual or family that has not been touched by Four Seasons compassionate care. Sponsoring the organization that means so much to the community is more than being just an advertiser. You earn credibility and respect, generate awareness and trust.
According to 2013 Cone Communications/Echo Global CSR Study and the Nielsen 2013 Consumers Who Care Study:
- 91% of consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause, given comparable price and quality.
- 61% of consumers are willing to try a new brand, or one they’ve never heard of, because of its association with a particular cause.
- 44% of consumers in the U.S. said they would be willing to reward companies that give back to society by paying more for their goods and services.
Return on Investment
Investing in experiences and building strong relationships with the community yields a greater return than simply spending money on advertising. Being associated with an nonprofit event or program that is valued by the community gives your business an opportunity to engage with potential customers on a deeper level.
Having your brand associated with Four Seasons, to which your customers have emotional connection, helps them relate to you on a personal level. By sponsoring Four Seasons Garden Gala, Tree of Lights memorial service, or other event, you will be associated with positive experiences and people will know that your business gives back to the community.
Examples of Sponsorship Benefits:
- Event and pre-event naming opportunities
- Inclusion in press releases and event programs
- Signage at the event
- Speaking opportunities at events
- Press coverage
- Recognition on our website
- Tickets to the event and any VIP receptions at the event
- Reserved tables
- Inclusion of a sponsor representative as an event chair or co-chair